DVD Burning ProductsAuthor Your Own DVD Movies
Burn DVD Movies
#1 – 1Click DVD Movie
Convert Your Movie Files to DVD
DVD authoring or DVD burning is the process of creating a DVD video capable of playing on a DVD player. 1Click DVD Movie lets you convert your movie files to DVD. The DVD plays in your DVD player just like regular DVD movies.
1Click DVD Movie is a powerful DVD movie creator that supports AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG1, MPEG2, QuickTime, ASF, WMV and XP Media Center files and burns them to CD or DVD discs.
1Click DVD Movie can burn video files to DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, and DVD+RW discs. The software runs on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (SP2 or greater) operating systems.
Here Is The Feature Set
- Creates DVD, VCD, and SVCD Movies
- Automatic Menu Creation With Thumbnails
- Dynamic Preview
- Supports Digital AC3 Audio
- Supports Most Video File Formats (AVI, DivX, XViD, MPEG1, MPEG2, etc
- Supports Single and Dual-Layered Media
- Powerful Integrated Burn Engine
- Supports NTSC and PAL DVDs
- Works with Windows 8 (32/64-bit), Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Vista, and Windows XP
- Free Software Updates For A Year
- Free Technical Support
1Click DVD Movie is fast and easy to use. You will not be disappointed.
#2 – ConvertXtoDVD
Convert & Burn Your Video Files To DVD
ConvertXToDVD is the best DVD burning software you can buy. There are many reasons for this: It is powerful and easy to use. If you have video files from digital cameras or camcorders, for example, you can create DVD movies from them.
It can convert just about any video file available and automatically burn to DVD so you can watch in any DVD player.
After install the software, it did not take long to figure out all of the many features such as drag and dropping video files, cropping, burning multiple batch video files, creating custom menus and choosing from the many built-in professional-looking menu backgrounds.
We were able to import and add our own background music to our DVD creations. Importing languages and subtitles was easy too! ConvertXToDVD is a perfect tool for burning video and movie files that you download from YouTube and other Internet sources and creating DVD movies from them complete with menus and chapters – if you like – just like the DVD movies you purchase! You are the creator and author! The only limitation is your imagination.
You can convert avi, mkv (blu-ray), mov, DivX, wmv, mts, mpeg, and many more video file formats to DVD.
We are highly impressed with this software.
- Create menus with videos and music
- Integrated video player for live Preview
- Cut unwanted parts of the video
- Add chapters – automatic or custom
- Many subtitles supported, convert as soft or hard subs
- Convert NTSC to PAL and vice-versa
- Merge function – like for CD1 + CD2
- Rotate video, add brightness/contrast
- 2 pass encoding for enhanced quality
- Hardware decoding for faster conversions
- Video/Audio/Subtitle synchronization
- Various audio output formats
- Image resize filters (lanczos, linear, cubic, etc
- Multiple encoding profiles
- Shutdown computer when finished
- Multi-core processor optimized
- Audio amplifier
- Padding and cropping
- Batch converter
- Multiple conversions processed simultaneously
- Quality advisor
- Compatible with any disks
- ISO output available
- NTSC + PAL region formats
- 16:9 widescreen + 4:3 fullscreen
- Burn multiple copies
- VSO burning engine included
- Various SD resolutions available
- Custom output size
- Burn on DVD/USB key or store on PC
- Processor Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon
- (Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
- 512 MB RAM with Windows XP
- 1 GB RAM with Windows Vista
- Hard disk drive with at least 4.3 Gbytes free
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP – 32 & 64 bit